Participation in ENERSOL 2017 excibition at the UTICA’headquarters
SINES participated in the ENERSOL 2017 excibition, organized by ATLAS CONSULT which was held at the UTICA’s headquarters from the 17th to 19 th of October 2017.
We were present through our stand where we exhibited our Thermal and Photovoltaic products.
During this event, a series of agreements and conventions were signed between the different African and Maghreb countries to give rise of the ANME Agency, which includes 7 countries (Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritania, Benin , and Burkina Faso).
Conferences was interesting to the extent to meet the following goals:
• Promotion of the new Tunisian regulatory framework on electricity production from renewable energies
• Promoting investment opportunities in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors
• Promotion of Bilateral, Triangular and Multilateral Technical Cooperation
• Promoting partnership in technology and innovation
• Experiences Exchange in the energy transition
• Follow-up the Agreement of Paris and COP22