Participation in the round table for the project “Tunisia-Bavaria Career Centers” in Sousse Palace Hotel.
Tuesday,26thJune 2018, SINES participated in the roundtable “Tunisia-Bavaria Career Centers” which was held in Sousse Palace Hotel.
This event was organized by the Bavarian Office of (GIZ1) GmbH, with the financial support of the Chancellery of the State of Bavaria, with the aim of improving employability in Tunisia..
Different institutional stakeholders,GIZ (Bavaria and Tunisia) Representative;member from high educational establishments(ISET Jendouba, ISET Beja, ISET Nabeul and ISSAT Sousse),in order to identify opportunities for collaboration between High educational institutions and the german companies (training, job offers, and professional internships).
This project is based on three major areas:
• Support high educational institutions in the establishment and development of 4C2.
• Providing training for the 4C Teams.
• Strengthening cooperation between the Bavarian economy and high educational institutions in Tunisia.
– GIZ :German Corporation for International Cooperation
– 4C : The Career Center and Certification Skills